Kate Marie’s Skin & Wax Boutique is located inside the Spa Suites on Belmont. As a collective group of Independent Practioners, it is our goal to provide the highest level of service to each and every client that comes through our door. With that in mind, we ask that you avoid using cell phones during your visit, as to avoid disrupting other clients and services.
- Kate’s Boutique is a private Independent practice and Walk-Ins are not accepted. In order to ensure that you obtain your desired appointments, we recommend scheduling your visit in advance to ensure availability.
- Please arrive NO MORE than 10 minutes before your scheduled start time, as Kate may be with a prior client and unable to buzz you in.
- NO DISCOUNTS WILL BE ADDED DAY OF. All promotion rates and discounts must be mentioned before visit or they will not be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. You can list this in the note section of your appointment or by contacting Kate directly before you come in for your appointment.
Cancellation Policies and Fees:
- Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and understand the occasional need to cancel an appointment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify Kate at least 12 hours in advance to avoid a service fee. This can be done via phone (call or text) or email: KateD.Skincare@gmail.com
- A Confirmation Email is sent out 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment to allow clients time to cancel or reschedule appointments if needed.
- Any cancellations with less than 12 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the Scheduled Service(s). Clients who cancel or miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged at future visits. New Clients who late cancel or no-show their first visit will lose their new client discount, they are however still eligible for the follow up discount. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
- Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions or third party deals. This includes Spa Week gift cards.
- All 3rd party deals/prices available are for NEW CLIENTS ONLY
- All 3rd party vouchers are forfeited and marked redeemed when less than 12 hour notice is given or in case of a no-show.
- Follow-up visit for Kate’s New Client “Now” & “Later” deal expires 4 weeks after original appointment. Savings applies to same service(s) received during initial visit. Follow-up discount is forfeited if less than 12 hour cancellation notice or in case of a no-show.
- During busier times, New client offers have limited availability to save room for regular clients. New clients will be added to a waitlist and notified by Kate if something opens up.
Please be sure of your product purchase before making it. Samples can be provided if you are uncertain. In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, products must be returned within 48 hours. A 20% restocking fee applies towards all returns and store credit to be used towards your next service will be applied to your account. NO EXCEPTIONS. If products can not be returned within that 48 hour time frame – they will not be accepted back.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages, customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. Cash tipping is preferred, but can be applied to credit card payments if needed.
Looking forward to your visit!
If you have any questions ~ feel free to text, call or email!
Kate Marie Skin & Wax Boutique